Agencies and organizations include local, state and federal agencies, funding entities, planners and designers in the public and private sector, and local and regional organizations whose missions include the promotion of on-the-ground stormwater and agricultural conservation practices.
Even the most experienced practitioners can find it challenging to keep abreast of the funding opportunities that exist and to effectively share local and regional success stories.
The Center for Water Quality Excellence (CWQE) will serve to bridge the knowledge base between funders, service providers, and practitioners facilitating the exchange of what works in the stormwater funding arena.
CWQE can help partners:
- Easily access the latest funding opportunities
- Stay up-to-date on funding priorities and constantly changing program parameters
- Learn how agencies and organizations have successfully encouraged landowner participation in urban stormwater and agricultural conservation programs
- Discover ways to leverage available funding and technical assistance for your clients and cooperators
- Learn about innovative public-private partnerships that result in cost-effective implementation of stormwater practices.
Visit the CWQE Support Hub or call 855-227-1202 for more information.
CWQE is a place to find funding information as well as to share tools, case studies, and funding opportunities that are focused in local watersheds.
The CWQE Support Hub’s library will continually grow as quality resources related to stormwater funding are developed or discovered. Contact the Center if you have a resource or tool that you would like to share via the Support Hub.